5.4.06

Katie Couric is leaving the Today Show!

Finally, I can watch the Today Show again. I don't think I've ever actually liked Katie Couric. Alexis had the best comments about Katie Couric, it all involved her being absolutely distraught, and apparently up half the night because Jenn & Brad had broken up. What was going on during this time? Honestly, I can't remember, but I do remember there being breaking news about something awful happening, and this being her main concern. I do find it somewhat alarming that she's going to be an anchor on CBS, but I guess she can just sit there and enjoy her fake tan.

I had to start watching GMA because I just couldn't take Katie anymore. Now, I honestly find GMA to be a much better program. Diane Sawyer is fantastic, she's smart and my favorite thing about her is that she isn't day-glo orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home