27.5.05

tv to movies

Summer is here, which means aside from old Law & Order reruns there's nothing I want to watch. Not that there was much anyway. I like Desperate Housewives and Scrubs, and everything else I don't care. So the summer will be spent watching Red Sox games and trying to spend time outside - but we also need to watch movies.

So, we're going to give netflix a try, b/c I don't know that I really want to try HBO. Movies to see:

Godfather (not me, Scott)
The Usual Suspects
Waking Life
White Noise
Dodgeball
Pride and Prejudice

Then there's all these movies I want to own, and more I want to see in theaters. So, aside from dedicating my time to quilting this summer (to make gifts for everyone in the world) I'll be watching movies as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home