22.7.05

Sickly pets

I think this is just the worst month ever for pets, especially if they're mine. I have to take Mabel to the vet today b/c she's been acting strangely all week. She won't go outside, if we try to walk her she pees in the house. I called the vet and they want to see her today, so I'm taking off early today to bring her to the vet. I can't deal with more sick pets.

In other news my Harry Potter VI arrived yesterday. I'm about 250 pages into it, but that's only b/c I didn't have much time last night (had to bake cookies for canoeing). I'd love to write what I can't believe about it, but on the off chance that people actually read my blog I'll refrain from doing so, don't want to spoil it!

Canoeing tomorrow! Can't wait. It's the most relaxing and most fun thing ever!

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger jake said...

Yeah I'm sorry about Mabel too.

And thank you for not revealing anything. I'm waiting for Pete, the video game junkie, to finish his copy so I can borrow it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home