1.6.05

sickly

I left work today at 11:30. The woman (Karen) who I'm going to be covering for, who is currently training me, is 8 1/2 mo preggers and didn't want me to be around when I'm sick. Normally I would argue, except I don't want to be responsible for getting her sick.

The only thing I can figure out that's wrong with me is b/c of my BC. I had to go off of it b/c of my insurance switch, now I'm waiting to start it up again, but it's been, hmmm 6 weeks with no period, and when I was on the pill I had break through bleeding. Hormones are stupid.

I might try an IUD, or the sponge, or the patch. But there isn't much out there that can really help me. And my doc makes me feel so much better by saying, well it could take up to a year for you to get back to a normal cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home