29.7.05

It's an absolutely gorgeous day! Yippee! You can bet your butt I'll be outside at lunch. And I'm so glad it's the weekend.

So my dog is better, and we discovered that apparently she doesn't hate going for a walk, she just hates going for a walk with ME! Scott takes her out and she'll give a little resistance and then she goes, but with me, she won't go at all. I don't know what's wrong with her. She loves me in the house. Maybe it's because I'm always the one who picks her up and puts her in the car, which she hates.

Hockey's back! Bruins start selling tickets next week and Scott and I are going to go to the first game of the season. I'm wicked excited.

So we keep getting loads of messages on our machine, some are telemarketers, others are people speaking spanish. Now I ask this, if you called someone, and heard there message, and they spoke english wouldn't you not leave a message. I guess maybe they're calling their bilingual friends. So I am resorting to changing our answering machine message. It will soon say: You've reached Scott & Jill leave us a message, no habla espanol, if you are a telemarketer please try someone else.

I'd like to say I don't speak spanish, please don't leave a message, but I dropped spanish after almost half a semester, so I don't think that's going to happen, unless someone out there in the internet void can tell me how to say it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home