25.7.05

People do read my blog! Thanks guys!

Mabel is better, a little, but I'm hoping the vet calls me back from the update I left her this AM. We'll see.

There is this girl in my office who is so freakin' dumb I can't stand it. And she's a clinical coordinator. This morning in our regular meeting she says to me, oh Dartmouth-Hitchcock is in New Hampshire, that's good to know. And she was serious. First of all, if you're in the Boston area you should know where that is, and secondly she's been here over a month and didn't know that. We deal with that hospital all the time!

Nothing else new here. Scott beat me at mini-golf this weekend, but only by 2 strokes, and I have vowed to beat him. And I will... muh ha ha!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Paige said...

(((Blows Raspberries)))
You know I read your blog! If you are on my list of read's, then I follow you religiously....lol.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Awww, thanks Paige. I'm always checking yours too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home