8.8.05

Philips/Magnavox, how could you do this to me?

My TV broke. I come back from being away for the weekend, and we find that the TV won't work. Right when we want to watch the sox game. We checked the satellite, it wasn't that, and then we switched the TVs. Now we have the little 19" in the living room, which sucks b/c it's a weird generic TV (the TV is fine) but it's not compatible with any universal remotes, so we now have another remote. Being a grown up sucks, b/c all these stupid money issues just pop up.

Funny news: Daylight Savings Extension

It irks me that they're going to screw with my time. WTF. And why do we need this? Apparently it's going to help with energy. All it means to me is that I'll have to spring ahead right before my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home