31.10.05

With a Child's Sense of Wonder

So last night, while I was very screwed up, I was looking at books online. We'd been to borders earlier in the day and I liked a bunch of books I saw that were all about random information, so I looked up some others.

I find one that looks interesting, and then when I go in to read the description I find out that it's a book for parent's to read to their kids. It explains all sorts of stupid stuff like why exactly people hiccup. Every book I looked at like that was for kids. Eventually I did find a section for "grown-ups" but it took a while. I guess I'm more childlike than I know!

Oh, and can I just say I wish we turned the clocks back all the time! I love that extra hour, it's like free time I can do anything I want with! When I was in college and I had a prof cancel a class I wouldn't go study, I would enjoy my free time b/c it was time I hadn't planned on being able to use how I wanted. I feel the same way about changing the clocks. Although I think it's a stupid practice, that is my hour and I will use it as I see fit.

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. Keep it going. Don't miss visiting this site - Architecture/Horticulture degree online Take a look, if you have a minute. Architecture/Horticulture degree online.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Just call me Neville!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TҺe gratitude of every home in our Island, in our
Empire, and indeed tɦroughout the world, except in the
abodes of the ǥuilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds,
unwearied in thеir constаnt challenge and mortal dɑnger,
are turning the tide of the world war by their prowess and Ьy their devotion. Never in thе field of human conflict աas so much owed by so many to
so few.

Also visit my weblog :: scientology

 

Post a Comment

<< Home