12.9.05

Nagheenanajar & Costanza

I feel equal parts Samir from Office Space and George from Seinfeld. My work phone was hooked up last week b/c I moved my desk. The telephone man made my last name Adams. I am always getting my name either pronounced wrong, or spelled wrong, pretty much the same thing. This morning I got a fax to Jill Adwmns. WTF? How could anyone even say that??? My name is not that hard, really, it's not.

My George feeling comes from the fact that I was re-adjusting my computer and while under my desk I felt that there was ample space for me to take a nap. If you're not familiar with it here's the script. It's really quite humorous.

Aside from feeling like a movie/tv character, Katie decided I should win the clumsiest person award b/c I seem to hurt myself more than her. How is this possible you ask? Well, I fell down the stairs yesterday. Yup, right onto my back. So today my back hurts quite a bit, but no bruise. I can't crack the upper part of my back, and this makes me sad. Will someone come walk on me?

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Paige said...

I generally put 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1 cup vanilla soy milk (or regular yogurt), 1/2 banana into a blender and let it do it's thing. Keeping the berries frozen helps to keep it really frothy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home