26.8.05

Googleness

You know, I normally hate corporations. I think Disney is taking over the world, as is NBC, Martha Stewart was trying to and doing pretty well until she went to jail, but she's working her way up the world domination ladder as we speak.

One company I'd have to say I wouldn't mind taking over stuff is Google. That is as long as they keep doing what they're doing. They just added GoogleTalk which makes me very happy as I'm dying to get away from AOL (also taking over the world, but they're in there with Disney and ABC). AOL sucks, I hate the program, it takes over your computer, it's supposed to be easy for people, but it takes you away from learning how to actually use the internet, which I guess isn't a problem if you never use computers that don't have AOL. But come on, it's like putting a mask over the internet.

Anyway, I will be downloading GoogleTalk at home (not at work obviously) but please join me in celebration that we have another service to use and maybe we can drop AOL all together. Also, GoogleTalk lets you actually talk through your computer for free, check it out.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger jake said...

Yeah I was just playing with that the other day... Hopefully they'll keep adding in more features.

I added your gmail (GoogleTalk) address to Trillian at work, and I'll throw it on at home later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home