25.8.05

Detox

Hello, my name is Jill and I'm a sugar addict. Ok, so I can't remember the last time I had a day with no candy or ice cream or cake. This is just wrong. There's a basket of candy at work, which I take tootsie rolls from. At home I have M&Ms to snack on after dinner, but then I eat way too many. This morning there was cake in the kitchen at work, and more than one person raved about how good it was, so of course I had some.

There's only one way out of this. I have to sugar detox. No candy, cake, ice cream, for at the very least a few days. I have to get it out of my system. But I do not include fig newtons in that category, and that's b/c I only eat two of those a day (when I even eat them).

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Good Luck, but beware there are bursts of anger and crankiness when giving up the sweets. Feel free to send me emails to talk you through it;-p

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Thanks, I'll probably have to do that. I broke down and had Peanutbutter M&Ms last night. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home