8.9.05

Longest week. Ever

Good news or Bad? We'll go with bad first b/c there's more good news.

Bad News:
I tried to drop Trudy off to get her girly bits taken out, but when I got there and filled out the form they told me that the vet broke a finger. Luckily they are holding her for the day for me so I could go to work and not have to drive her home first. Secondly I'm totally exahusted, but the reason why leads right into the good news.

Good news:
My weekend in NH was totally awesome. I don't think it could've been better. We went canoeing and hiking and we played games together all weekend. We being Scott's fam and myself.

Got back Monday late, (post speeding ticket, Scott not me). Tuesday I find out we're going to the Sox game! Yippee! I haven't been to one game all year. And they won! Poppi hit a homerun in the bottom of the 9th, and it went about 30 feet to my right! After the game when we were walking out I saw Remy! Of course I didn't stop him b/c he was going so fast, but I saw him, which was super super cool.

Yesterday I found out that my friend Jay has extra tickets to the Sox game tonight, so we'll get to see two out of three games in the Angels series.

I finally got my own desk, complete with computer, and my own phone line. If you need the number e-mail me! So overall it's a great week, and hopefully I'll be ending it by seeing Cake at Government Center this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home