21.9.05

PMS and my problems with the world

Every day this week has felt like the longest day ever. I couldn't tell you if that's b/c I started my diet again, or b/c I have PMS. Either seems equally likely.

So we need to rent a parking space for the winter b/c we now have two cars. I talked to a kid in my building who has two spaces and no car. He wanted to know how much I thought, and I low balled, but it Watertown I paid $45/mo. He wants $150/mo. That is so not happening, for November through April we would have to pay him $900. Yeah right. We're going to enter the auction for the parking space that is left, but I don't think we'll win it.

My TV is still not ready from the stupid repair people. He said it would be done last week, we were waiting for a part to come in off back order, and then another part. Now he said he got the picture, but no sound. WTF? Apparently sound is usually easier than picture. We should've just scrapped the TV all together. If I have to pay for one more part b/c of a stupid lightning storm I'm going to scream.

Finally, who instilled in me that I cannot end a sentence with a preposition? I sat here at my computer writing an e-mail to the CEO and I had to make my sentence correct. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice, nor would anyone, but I am obsessed with it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home