28.11.05

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted. What's been going on? Hmm, well I got into a fantastic groove of hating my job. But I'm over it. I've decided I'm going to take over. Everything that I was getting annoyed about, I'm just going to do it myself. The problem is that people don't get things done, but I will! I will dominate.

Otherwise Alexis had one of the most beautiful weddings ever! It was gorgeous and classy and very very fun. And I must say White Castle makes some damn good burgers.

Another random tangent: I can't believe the year is almost over! What happened to time? And, I'm going to Miami this weekend, I can't wait!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger jake said...

Don't beat yourself up about it, my weblog can go for extended periods of time without any posts. Of course there have been a couple times when we posted a few times a day for weeks too.

Really though, it's not like you owe anyone to post here twice a week or some arbitrary number...

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I just like to try to get in here and be witty when I can. Of course I'm not witty, so I guess all is lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home