21.12.05

Missing Pages

So I was reading Trading Up by Candace Bushnell. I got to page 187 and looked to the next page only to see that it was not the right page. Upon further inspection I noticed that not only did this page start in the middle of a sentence, it was page 217. I flip further, the pages continue until 248 and then they start over at 217 again.

So I'm missing 30 pages from my book. I stopped reading it. WTF am I supposed to do? I was fairly invested in finding out what happens in the book. I hate the main character and I want her to get hit buy a bus. I doubt that will happen, but now I'll never know!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I don't remember where I got it b/c I've had it for like 6 months. I'm hoping any store will take it back b/c it's a manufacturers defect.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home