13.12.05

More empty-headed thoughts

So I think stupid things all the time. "Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear".

I drive to work this morning and see geese flying in a V formation, this makes me think, do the birds know who gets to fly in the front? Is it a different bird each time? Do they just fight to be in the front, or is it better to be in the back? Do birds even wonder this or is it all just instinctive. I doubt with their brains they think about this stuff.

Then, I'm driving past S&S, and I think, if they're a SuperMarket why aren't they also a SuperPharmacy instead of just a regular pharmacy? I mean who would pass up a SuperPharmacy and go to a regular one? It's like having Tylenol that isn't extra strength, it's just Tylenol.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger jake said...

Wikipedia saves the day again. :)

As for your second question, I have no idea about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home