15.6.05

Radiated Food

Have you ever eaten anything in the microwave - unless you have a pacemaker I'm guessing you do frequently. Well here's the deal, I like my food cooked in an oven much better than I like it in the microwave. There's something very unnatural about the microwave...

So last night Scott picked up some frozen pizza (we can't cook b/c we're painting the apartment and furniture is everywhere!). I turned on the oven before he got home so we could throw them in and paint while they were cooking. He got home and handed me the pizza, and it says microwavable on the front cover, he said it would be quicker, and I told him I already heated the oven, so he checked the box for oven instructions only to find that there aren't any.

The box implicitly states that you are not to put this pizza or any of the paper apparatus with it in the oven. Now personally this freaks me out. What is wrong with this food that you can't put it in the oven. It doesn't say you shouldn't, it specifically says not to. Apparently this food needs microwaves to be edible. And the worst part is, I ate it - there was nothing else in the house. Let me just tell you, if something is only microwavable, and there is no other way to make it, it's probably not good. Case in point - Easy Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home