22.6.05

soylent green is people

What I love about old movies is how they depict life in the future. I watched Soylent Green last night. I've gotta tell you, if 2022 is anything like it is in this movie we're in for a few changes. Apparently you'll be able to rent an apartment and have a girl in there waiting for you. She comes with the apartment. Everyone will be dressed as they were in the 1970's. The one thing that won't be different is we'll be using old TV sets, the picture won't be better at all - no where near the quality we have now.

In other news, I lost my debit card. Again. I do this like once a year. It must be somewhere in my apartment, but I can't find it. I last used it to order a gift for my dad for fathers' day. It's gone now. I have to order a new one. I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home