24.1.06

Boyz 2 Men?

Can you believe I ever actually listened to that? I'm listening to the 90's station on launchcast and I sat there remembering how I thought it was so great. There's the part where the guy with the deep voice starts talking... "Girl, I'm here for you
All those times of night when you just hurt me.." it's insane. Only 13 year old girls really enjoy that.

Apparently they have a new CD called Throwback. But now there's only three of them. For the life of me I can't tell who left. You can check it out on their site if you're so inclined.

Other weird thing, there's someone in my parking garage at work who has a sticker on their car that says "I'm changing the climate" I would like to put a note on their car (b/c it's an SUV) and tell them they're only making it worse by driving that inefficient vehicle. I'm not saying my car is perfect for the environment, but I don't say I'm saving it do I?

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger jake said...

Well based on that picture on their web site I think it was actually the bass guy you mentioned who left the group. Without doing any research I'm gonna go out on a nerdy limb here and say his name was Mike. That's just the first thing that pops into my old man brain.

I remember there being bumper stickers out there a couple years ago where they donated money to charity or something. I have no idea where to find them. But there's always Terrapass for making a personal difference.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger jake said...

I quickly looked it up on Amazon. On there it has a 4 out of 5. But it actually came out a year and a half ago, August 2004. Man, they used to be so cheesy. But at least they could actually sing, compared to many of the acts out there today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home