20.1.06

Conspiracy Theory

I think all my pets are plotting against me. Mabel steals my shoes, but only the light weight ones, she never steals the nice shoes, so I don't care, it's generally just my slippers.

Unfortunately one of my slippers has been missing for about a week. For the life of me I can't find it, and our apartment isn't that big. Because of this I had to break out my "hippy shoes" otherwise known as my brown clogs from AE, I've had them forever.

Since I've been using those to walk Mabel she started stealing them. But instead of hiding them, she brings them over to the rug and just drops them there. The problem with this is it's like she's just depositing my shoes to the bunnies. I got up this morning to find my "hippy shoes" have been chewed, the heel, the rubber on the bottom, all chewed around the edges. I think they worked that out together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home