9.1.06

I killed them

Our fish are dead. I cleaned the entire tank yesterday. Did such a good job. Then I put in the drops to protect the fish, stirred it up a bit and waited a little before I put the fish in. Then right before bed Scott told me they were both lying on the bottom of the tank. I'm sorry fish!

Our dog is such a loser. Apparently Saturday she got off her leash on the walk back to the apt, and Scott said she ran all the way home, except when she got to the sidewalk she stopped and looked both ways before she crossed the street!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger jake said...

Awww that blows. I'm sorry your fishies are dead. I've been taking care of Jackie's beta fish and I changed his water the other day with no ill effects. I got so nervous cause it's not my fish. I'm such a dork.

Wow, you have some sort of mutant, super dog. My family's dog is just good at stealing food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home