26.1.06

Bathroom Reading

For those of you who know me, you know I am adamantly against any and all reading materials in the bathroom. My college roommate (god love her) read magazines, I no longer wanted to read the magazines once they had been in the bathroom.

You could consider me Brentano's in the episode of Seinfeld where George reads a book in the bookstore and they make him buy it. No one wants to touch it after he brings it in there.

Well, whatever you want to do in your own home is fine with me, however if you're reading my book or something I will have please don't do this. And speaking of your own home that is completely different than the workplace.

This afternoon I saw a co-worker (male) go into the restroom with some paperwork he was reading. I just thank my lucky soul that I don't work closely with him, but from now on I will be overly concerned when I receive anything from him. What do you even do with paperwork when you're in a stall in the men's room?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home